Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
A Garden in a Tea Cup
Sat 3 June, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm BST£15.00
Infuse herbal teas have been created by nutritionist and naturopath Alexsandra Rehlinger as part of her belief in the importance to our health and wellbeing of reconnecting to nature. In a tea tasting ceremony guided by her, you will learn the power of key natural ingredients from one of her delicious and supportive blends and be inspired by their restorative power. Alexsandra designed and hand-blended these unique and therapeutically beneficial, herbal combinations to help us all discover and treasure nature’s diverse creative qualities within and around us.
In the workshop lasting about 90 minutes you will:-
- Learn to identify key natural ingredients through your senses
- Develop your personal flavour and colour palate with the unique Infuse garden cards
- Understand the benefits to your health and wellbeing
- Enjoy delicious tea and a tasty, healthy morsel!
- London postcode (first part)
- London Borough
- Tower Hamlets
- Detailed directions to the venue
- Fournier Street runs to the left of Christ Church Spitalfields as you face it on Commercial St and Town House is the third shop on the left beyond the Ten Bells.
- Printed map reference
- Project contact name at the venue
- Fiona Atkins