Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Below the Blossom…
Sat 26 May, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm BSTFree
Come along to celebrate the beautiful blossom in the newly planted community orchard in Henley on Thames.
You will be able to meet the people who have been involved in organising and planting the orchard – many of whom are local residents. There will be a talk at noon on orchards and conservation. This event is inspired by the Japanese tradition of enjoying the blossom – please bring a picnic for after the talk. All welcome.
- Sat 26 May, 2018
11:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Child Friendly, Community garden, Edible, Education, Europe, Floral, Free, Henley-on-Thames, Music, Talk, UK
- Event Tags:
- 2018 Chelsea Fringe, biodiversity, community gardens, Education, floral, food growing, fruit trees, orchard
- Becky Walker – Henley in Bloom
- 01491 630076
- Detailed directions to the venue
- Between Paradise Road and Leaver Road, the orchard is a short walk from Henley town centre and the train station. Please note there is NO PARKING at the orchard site itself.
- Project contact name at the venue
- Becky Walker
- Nearest tube station / rail station
- Henley on Thames