Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Bruce Castle Park Tree Walk
Sun 19 May @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm BSTFree
Explore the trees of Bruce Castle Park with the Tottenham Trees group. The Bruce Castle Oak came 2nd in the the English Tree of the Year Competition. Admire this impressive tree!
We will look at some of the more exotic trees in the Park including Caucasian Elm, Paper Bark Maple, Snake Bark Maple and a Tulip Tree. There will be an Indian Bean Tree that doesn’t come from India and doesn’t produce beans… Also a Mulberry for those on the look out for something tasty to eat later in the year.
Tottenham Hotspur are looking to use the venue for an after event gathering. Is it a suitable choice? … and find out the park’s connection with Robert the Bruce.
Led by Stephen Middleton from Tottenham Trees
- London postcode (first part)
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- 10 minutes walk from Bruce Castle Overground Station. Buses 123, 243 and 318 stop by the Park. Meeting Place: In front of the Bruce Castle Museum. End Point: By the Antwerp Arms, 68-170 Church Rd, Tottenham, London N17 8AS
- Project contact name at the venue
- Stephen Middleton
- Nearest tube station / rail station
- Bruce Castle Overground Station