Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Chelsea Fringe at the Geffrye
Sat 19 May @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm BST
Join us on the lush lawns of the Geffrye for a day celebrating the joys of the urban garden. With something for everyone, the day will include veg-carving workshops, market stalls, lawn games, tree sculptures, deckchairs to lounge in – and for those inclined, a free guided cycle around the greenest local spots at 11am.
Joining us will be: Hackney Herbal, London Bike Kitchen, Gray & Greenery, living art installation from Meital Tzabari, botanical cocktails and street food from Background Bars, talks from the Geffrye’s head gardener, and many more!
- Sat 19 May
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Child Friendly, Edible, Europe, Free, Happening, Installation, London, Open Garden, Talk, UK, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- 2018 Chelsea Fringe, art, cake, Child Friendly, community, cycling, edible, Talk, trees, vegetables, what's on
- London postcode (first part)
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- Enter via Kingsland road
- Project contact name at the venue
- Tanith Lindon