Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Incredible Edible Vauxhall Walk
Sun 20 May, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm BSTFree
A guided stroll through Lambeth, finding hidden food treasures along the way, including The Ragged Canteen@Beaconsfield Gallery Vauxhall (with a stop for herbal cocktails), a little piece of countryside at the Vauxhall City Farm and ending up in Bonnington Square – famous in the 1980’s, as all the houses, awaiting demolition, were squatted.
Arrive early to get free access to the Garden Museum.
- Sun 20 May, 2018
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Child Friendly, Community garden, Edible, Europe, Free, London, UK, Walk
- Event Tags:
- 2018 Chelsea Fringe, Child Friendly, community gardens, edible, food growing, Free, Incredible Edible, Walk
- London postcode (first part)
- SE1 7LB
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- The Garden Museum is next door to Lambeth Palace, sitting on the bank of the Thames looking across to Parliament.