Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Extinction Rebellion ‘Protest Trees’ Planting at Grenfell Commemorative Community Garden
Tue 21 May @ 3:00 pm - 7:30 pm BSTFree
ALL WELCOME TO JOIN EXTINCTION REBELLION REBELS PLANTING WATERLOO GARDEN BRIDGE ‘PROTEST TREES’ IN GRENFELL’S COMMEMORATIVE COMMUNITY GARDEN
Extinction Rebellion are donating two of the original protest trees from Waterloo Bridge to the Grenfell Commemorative Community Garden. We need volunteers to help plant the trees and tidy the garden, Tuesday 21st May. Please join us in rolling up your sleeves and digging for a community that truly deserves the healing the trees will bring.
We were working alongside Trees4Grenfell and @JustSolutions123 who have worked tirelessly in creating numerous gardens and planting spaces in their local area. Volunteers are needed not just for this event but others to follow. Come along to find out more!
- Tue 21 May
3:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Community garden, Europe, Free, London, Open Garden, Pavements, UK
- Event Tags:
- 2019 Chelsea Fringe, community gardening, community gardens, Edible Bus Stop, gardening, get involved, guerilla gardening, London, pavement, public, street, trees, volunteers
- London postcode (first part)
- London Borough
- Kensington and Chelsea
- Detailed directions to the venue
- Turn right from Latimer Road Tube walk toward the westway flyover. The garden in on the right under the flyover.
- Printed map reference
- Project contact name at the venue
- Mak Gilchrist
- Nearest tube station / rail station
- Latimer Road