Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Flower Market: Botanical Style at Home
Tue 21 May, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm BST£5.00
In 2013 designer and illustrator Michelle Mason co-founded Mason & Painter, a vintage shop on Columbia Road in east London, famed for its Sunday flower market. Her first book ‘Flower Market: Botanical Style at Home’ is published in April and draws on her design experience to create stunning combinations to show how to make the most of your fresh flowers and bring botanical style into the home
The wide variety of seasonal plants and flowers available in the flower market right outside her shop provide Michelle’s inspiration and right at the heart of her philosophy is buying seasonally from local shops and using any salvaged and reclaimed objects she can find.
Come along to Town House on the evening of 21st May to see her creating her wonderful arrangements using whatever pots and other old things she finds at Town House. Copies of Michelle’s book will be available for sale and signing and the £5 price of the ticket can be credited towards the purchase of a book.
For tickets visit here
- London postcode (first part)
- E1 6QE
- London Borough
- Tower Hamlets
- Detailed directions to the venue
- Town House is the third shop on the left hand side of Fournier St, which runs along the left hand side of Christ Church Spitalfields as you look at it from Commercial St
- Printed map reference
- Project contact name at the venue
- Fiona Atkins
- Nearest tube station / rail station
- Liverpool Street (mainline trains or Tube), Shoreditch High St (overground), buses to Bishopsgate or bus no 67 to Commercial St