Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Flowers of the Field
Tue 22 May, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm BSTFree
Have you always wondered about foraging but don’t know what can be eaten or used in the great outdoors? Come along to our Wild Flower walk and talk, with the rangers of Bracknell Forest, that will focus on the culinary, health, and healing benefits of British native flowers.
We will be taking a gentle walk around Peacock Meadows looking at the seasonal wildflowers and trees.
Please wear suitable walking footwear and a raincoat if wet weather forecast.
Herbal tea sampling afterwards.
Free event but booking essential
Tickets available here OR Contact us via email or phone to register. Phone: 01344 302708
- Tue 22 May, 2018
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Bracknell Forest, Child Friendly, Education, Europe, Floral, Free, Talk, Ticketed, UK, Walk
- Event Tags:
- 2018 Chelsea Fringe, biodiversity, Child Friendly, edible, floral, foraging, Free, meadow, medicinal plants, Outdoors, Ticketed, Walk, wildflowers
- Warfield Environment Group
- Bracknell Forest Rangers
- London postcode (first part)
- RG12 8BX
- Detailed directions to the venue
- By car - A329 west of Bracknell, turn left off roundabout into Jennetts Park estate (Vigar Way). Continue on Sparrowhawk Way. Take Falcon Way and Eagle Way to Swift Fields. Car park is at the end.
- Printed map reference
- Project contact name at the venue
- Claire Wallen
- Nearest tube station / rail station