Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
How to best grow vegetables on a windowsill
Sat 26 May, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm BSTFree
Come and learn how to best grow vegetables on a windowsill while enjoying being inside 7 polytunnels side by side in a Tropical Jungle on the River Thames.
Bring a container of your choice that can be up-cycled and transformed into a lovely growing container for your house. You will be able to line it and take some seeds home to grow in it. We can provide you with examples of containers to take home if you don’t have any.
All welcome, wheelchair accessible.
The café will be open selling food using vegetables grown on site.
- Urban Growth Learning Gardens
- The Jetty
- London postcode (first part)
- SE10 0FL
- Detailed directions to the venue
- It’s a short walk from North Greenwich tube station, one stop from Canary Wharf, four stops from London Bridge and directly next to the cable car.
- Project contact name at the venue
- Orsetta Hosquet