Search for an event:
Into the Light
Thu 23 May @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm BSTFree
A Floral Installation created by our gardeners and made entirely of found, foraged and discarded natural forms which is also an invitation to a new way of seeing and exploring the innate beauty of decay contrasting with the vibrancy of emerging spring.
This will be a large piece taking up our entire large and beautiful main room. Our fascinating garden and collections will be available to see and music will be provided by the South East London Folk Orchestra. Botanical bites and booze will also be served. No booking is necessary.
- London postcode (first part)
- SE24 9AQ
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- Tulse Hill Station is 5 minutes walk away. Turn right and walk down the Norwood Road, we are 2 minutes down from the junction.
- Project contact name at the venue
- Nell Gatehouse
- Nearest tube station / rail station
- Tulse Hill