Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Lunchtime learning – Urban Food Growing
Wed 23 May, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm BSTFree
Do you love fresh home-grown food? Always wanted to try growing your own ingredients but limited on space, time, money and just don’t know where to start?
Pop along and see the Garden Organic team in Elephant Park at this FREE drop-in lunchtime workshop.
There’ll be opportunity for hands on ‘sprouting’, micro-greens planting and general top tips on herbs, affordable ways to grow organic and much more.
The perfect weekday intro to urban food growing and healthy eating.
PS. Don’t worry, if the weather’s a little wet we’ll be inside so do still pop by.
- Wed 23 May, 2018
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Child Friendly, Edible, Education, Europe, Free, London, Park, UK, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- 2018 Chelsea Fringe, Child Friendly, Elephant and Castle, food, food growing, Free, urban agriculture, what's on, workshops
- London postcode (first part)
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- Park entrance is across the square from Elephant Rail station on Elephant Road
- Project contact name at the venue
- Lucy Bawden
- Nearest tube station / rail station
- Elephant & Castle