Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Moments of Reflection
Sat 19 May, 2018
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until Sun 27 May, 2018
Covent Garden is delighted to announce ‘Moments of Reflection’, a conceptual floral installation working closely with Gavin Jones and Perennial Charity. The garden, located on the East Piazza for the duration of Chelsea Fringe Festival, will incorporate flowers, herbs and fruit trees – providing a botanical paradise of U.K. grown plants sourced from Bernhards Nurseries.
In conjunction to Chelsea Fringe Festival, Covent Garden will also be celebrating ‘‘Covent Garden in Bloom’ which also starts on 19th May (more details here). There will be over 50 shops and restaurants across Covent Garden supporting with floral displays from Jo Malone London, Miller Harris and Balthazar, floral themed products, exclusive botanical inspired cocktails and dishes from the estate’s finest eateries including Frenchie and Henrietta.
- London postcode (first part)
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- Covent Garden is on the Piccadilly Line. Covent Garden's tube station is a very short walk from the Piazza at the end of James Street
- Nearest tube station / rail station
- Covent Garden Tube Station