Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Musical Garden Party
Sun 19 May, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm BST£1 – £5
The Olden Community Garden deserves the description ‘Hidden Gem’.
This two acre site, a couple of hundred yards from the Emirates stadium, includes a herbaceous garden, a woodland, an orchard, veg plots and a small meadow; and as part of the Chelsea Fringe it is opening its doors for an afternoon of jazz, folk, Tudor Polyphony, music-for-children and other incidental offerings backed up by a tea room, bar and barbecue.
Buy tickets at the gate: Adults £5. Children 3-16 £1; 2 and under free
- Sun 19 May, 2019
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- £1 – £5
- Event Categories:
- Bar, Child Friendly, Community garden, Europe, Floral, London, Music, Open Garden, Performance, Ticketed, UK
- Event Tags:
- 2019 Chelsea Fringe, Child Friendly, community gardens, London, Music, orchard, Wheelchair friendly / disabled access
- Andrew Smith
- 07816 183324
- London postcode (first part)
- N5 1NH
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- The garden is on Whistler Street which is opposite Drayton Park Station. It is a short walk from Holloway Road, Highbury Corner, and Highbury Barn. Follow the red-brick wall to the big metal gates at the top.
- Project contact name at the venue
- Andrew Smith
- Nearest tube station / rail station
- Drayton Park rail station, Highbury & Islington and Holloway Road tube stations.