Search for an event:
Open Gardens at the Charterhouse
Fri 24 May @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm BST£8.00
The opportunities to visit our lovely gardens are rare, as they have been created especially as a peaceful haven for the residents who live in the almshouse here.
We are therefore delighted to announce that, due to very popular demand, we are opening them for a short series of Open Garden evenings. Join us for a relaxed evening when you will be free to walk amongst the gardens on these non-guided events, with the opportunity to enjoy an informal BBQ and bar. Discover this beautifully planted oasis on our stunning seven acre site.
Please note: numbers are limited and booking in advance is recommended – here. Chelsea Fringe visitors are offered a 20% discount. Use the code Chelsea19 when booking.
- London postcode (first part)
- EC1M 6AN
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- The Charterhouse lies on the north side of Charterhouse Square
- Project contact name at the venue
- Nearest tube station / rail station
- Tubes: Barbican and Farringdon Buses: 4, 56, 153