Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Sat 25 May @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm BSTDonations welcome!
Come and make your own pizzas in our small but perfectly formed wildlife garden next to the Regent’s canal with views across to Victoria Park.
Bring your favourite pizza toppings (we will supply the homemade pizza dough and tomato passata) to cook in our beautiful outdoor clay oven.
There is also a secret walkway along the canal bank for sitting and watching the water and the aquatic life and where you can eat your own homemade pizzas!
At 1pm the oven will reach its desired heat for pizza cooking – so be here just beforehand if you would like to make and eat some pizza!
- Sat 25 May
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Donations welcome!
- Event Categories:
- Art, Child Friendly, Community garden, Edible, Education, Europe, Free, London, UK
- Event Tags:
- 2019 Chelsea Fringe, art, bees, biodiversity, boats, butterflies, Child Friendly, community, community gardens, food, Free, London, organic, Outdoors, seeds, Shoreditch, Suitable for children, sustainability, wildflowers, wildlife, wildlife friendly
- Sally Hone
- London postcode (first part)
- E2 9HP
- London Borough
- Tower Hamlets
- Detailed directions to the venue
- The garden is on the corner of Waterloo Gardens and Sewardstone Road E2 - look for flags and bunting!
- Project contact name at the venue
- Sally Hone
- Nearest tube station / rail station
- Bethnal Green