Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Plants That Heal
Sat 19 May @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST
An event every day that begins at 12:00pm, repeating until Sun 27 May, 2018
Check out the Art Show at Glasshouse Café & Bar, showcasing beautiful original botanical paintings.
Join us for Painting and Prosecco at one of our pop up Art Workshops, Monday to Friday at 2pm and 4pm. £20 per workshop including a glass of prosecco (or a cup of tea!) See our website for details. Book early as spaces are limited!
Enjoy simple, organic and ethical food, great coffee, and cocktails incorporating herbs and flowers at Glasshouse Café & Bar.
All artworks are on the theme of the healing power of plants and flowers. Many are used in treating respiratory and cardiac conditions and all have been donated to Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospitals Charity by some of the country’s finest botanical artists, including RHS award winners. All proceeds will go towards a Healing Garden at Harefield Hospital.
- Sat 19 May
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Free – £20
- Event Categories:
- Art, Bar, Courtyard, Edible, Education, Europe, Floral, Free, London, Restaurant, Shop, UK, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- 2018 Chelsea Fringe, art, beer, cake, Chelsea, Chelsea Fringe, classes, courtyard, craft, edible, Education, exhibition, floral, food, Free, fun, herbs, London, pop-up, public, shop, weekend, what's on, workshops
- London Borough
- Kensington and Chelsea
- Detailed directions to the venue
- From South Kensington, walk down Onslow Square. At T junction turn right and immediately left into Sydney Street. Follow the road past the Royal Brompton Hospital and just before you reach the Kings Road the Chelsea Courtyard is situated on the right hand side. Follow the steps up and you will see the Glasshouse Café & Bar on your right.
- Project contact name at the venue
- Rosie Pope