Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Relaxation on The Hill
Wed 23 May, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm BST£5
Would you like to reduce stress, increase happiness, feel calm and enhance your focus?
Join us for a short meditation session, and optional stress relief session led by Pranic Healing practitioners, in a landscaped outdoor setting.
Within the 6.5 acre landshare grounds, up to 50 people will be ‘relaxing on the hill’ at Jealotts Hill Community Landshare.
Jealotts Hill Community Landshare is a voluntary horticultural community project, based in Warfield, Berkshire. The free car park on site, welcomes you into the landshare, where guests will be greeted by volunteers of the project. Refreshments will also be served by volunteers.
This is a limited ticketed event, pre-book here by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 07970 356 292 . Over 18 years only. Please wear comfortable clothing to relax the body, and have an open attitude to relax the mind.
No dogs on site please.
- London postcode (first part)
- RG42 6BQ
- Detailed directions to the venue
- Jealotts Hill Community Landshare is located off the A330 Maidenhead/Ascot, on to Wellers Lane, where the site is approx. 400yds on the right at the junction of the bridle path, Penfurzen Lane. Please use Google maps, and road names to find us. Via car/road is best method of transport to reach us within a rural area. From the A330 Maidenhead/Ascot, on to Wellers Lane, and the site is approx. 400yds on the right. Bus route: no.53 Bracknell/Wexham Park stops at Syngenta/Jealotts Hill, followed by a 20min walk on busy roads with no pedestrian paths – please check times and routes.
- Project contact name at the venue
- David Putt
- Nearest tube station / rail station