Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Roof Garden Fun Day
Sat 25 May @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm BSTFree
Come and celebrate summertime at the Doddington and Rollo Community Roof Garden’s annual family fun day.
Activities include story time with Battersea Park Library, strawberry-picking, our famous slug-and-snail-hunt, face-painting and mud pie making. Explore the herb maze and play in our new geodesic dome.
There’ll be stalls from local community groups, music and lots of space to relax – all on a roof!
Free cooked lunch provided by Waste Not Want Not from 1pm. Guaranteed fun throughout! All welcome and it’s totally free.
- Sat 25 May
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Child Friendly, Community garden, Europe, Free, London, Open Garden, UK
- Event Tags:
- 2019 Chelsea Fringe, Child Friendly, community, community gardens, food, food growing, Free, fun, Garden, green roof, herbs, living roofs, local, London, Open Garden, Outdoors, public, Suitable for children, unticketed, vegetables, weekend
- London postcode (first part)
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- The garden is located on the roof of the DRCA Business Centre, Charlotte Despard Avenue, London, SW11 5HD. The DRCA is located across a pedestrian square behind Tesco on Battersea Park Road, SW11 4LU. Access to the garden is via a metal staircase on the right hand side as you face the Business Centre.
- Printed map reference
- Project contact name at the venue
- Hilaire McLiesh
- Nearest tube station / rail station
- Battersea Park/Queenstown Road