Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Secret gardens of Golborne
Sat 4 June, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm BSTFree
A Saturday afternoon walk exploring the unexpected vegetable gardens of the RBKC Community Kitchen Garden scheme.
Starting at Golborne Bridge at 2pm the walk ends at St Charles Centre for Health and Wellbeing community kitchen garden, with tea and a plant sale from local nursery Cultivating K&C.
- Will Gould
- London postcode (first part)
- London Borough
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Detailed directions to the venue
- Meet at 2pm at the corner of Golborne Road and Elkstone Road. Turn left out of Westbourne Park tube station, walk up Great Western Road then turn left in to Elkstone Road. Keep walking with railway to your left and Trellik Tower on your right until you meet Golborne Road. Meet on the corner by the mini roundabout.
- Elkstone Road Sensory Garden
Corner of Elkstone Road and Golborne Road
London, W10 United Kingdom