Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Street Trees: The Urban Arboretum
Sun 27 May, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm BST£10
An entertaining (and educational!) walk around the streets of N4 (Finsbury Park) with the very knowledgeable and very likeable Paul Wood, author of ‘London’s Street Trees’.
Fascinating facts and a great insight into why and when particular trees were planted in our streets in Islington and Hackney. Huge fun and you’ll learn a lot!
- Sun 27 May, 2018
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Child Friendly, Education, Europe, London, Pavements, Talk, Ticketed, UK, Walk
- Event Tags:
- 2018 Chelsea Fringe, Child Friendly, community, Education, Finsbury Park, Islington, native trees, streets, Talk, Ticketed, Walk, weekend
- London postcode (first part)
- N4 2QR
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- 5 mins walk from Finsbury Park or Arsenal tubes. Meet in the street at 10.15am outside 56 Ambler Road, N4 2QR
- Project contact name at the venue
- Naomi Schillinger
- Nearest tube station / rail station
- Finsbury Park or Arsenal