Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Taking Botanical Photos with your phone
Wed 23 May, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm BSTFree
Come and learn how to take photos of plants with your phone inside 7 polytunnels side by side in a Tropical Jungle on the River Thames. We will go through framing, lighting and editing!
All welcome, wheelchair accessible
The café will be open selling food using vegetables grown on site.
Please book for this event as places are limited.
- Wed 23 May, 2018
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Art, Edible, Europe, Free, London, Ticketed, UK, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- Free, Garden, photography, Ticketed, Wheelchair friendly / disabled access, workshops
- London postcode (first part)
- SE10 0SQ
- Detailed directions to the venue
- It’s a short walk from North Greenwich tube station, one stop from Canary Wharf, four stops from London Bridge and directly next to the cable car.
- Project contact name at the venue
- Orsetta Hosquet