Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Tour de Plants
Sat 19 May @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm BSTFree
Rustle up some mates and summon your petal power for a circular florambulation round east London’s greenest spots, starting and ending on the Geffrye Museum lawn in Hoxton. A free, guided hour-long cycle, just turn up and ride!
Plant-themed decorating of yourself / helmet / bike is highly encouraged, and don’t worry if you don’t have your own bike, there will be hireable 2-wheelers there on the day, courtesy of OfO.
Part of our day-long Chelsea Fringe event at the Geffrye.
- Sat 19 May
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Europe, Floral, Free, Happening, London, UK
- Event Tags:
- 2018 Chelsea Fringe, cycling, Free, fun, Happening, local, London, map, Outdoors, parks, public, Shoreditch, unticketed
- London postcode (first part)
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- Come in any of the three gates on Kingsland road.
- Project contact name at the venue
- Tanith Lindon