Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Trees and more on a stroll through three of Bloomsbury’s squares
Sat 18 May @ 11:30 am - 12:45 pm BST
An event every day that begins at 11:30 am, repeating until Sun 19 May, 2019
Camden Tour Guides Association in conjunction with The Association of Bloomsbury Squares and Gardens are proposing walks from Mecklenburgh Square via Brunswick Square to Russell Square looking at their historical development. Now dominated by fine London Planes there are many others of interest which may easily be overlooked.
The walk will take place on both the Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th May at 11:30am and start half way along the east side of Mecklenburgh Square by the entrance to the central garden, will last about 75 minutes and end in Russell Square.
Please book tickets here
The walks will be led by Peter Cowin of Camden Tour Guide Association
Part of London’s 2019 Urban Tree Festival, made possible by city-greening charity Trees for Cities.
- Sat 18 May
11:30 am - 12:45 pm
- £4 – £8
- Event Categories:
- Europe, London, Ticketed, UK, Urban Tree Festival, Walk
- Event Tags:
- 2019 Chelsea Fringe, community gardens, gardens, guided tours, history, London, Outdoors, parks, Private Garden, Ticketed, Urban tree festival
- London postcode (first part)
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- start half way along the east side of Mecklenburgh Square by the entrance to the central garden
- Project contact name at the venue
- Peter Cowin
- Nearest tube station / rail station
- Russell Square