Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Tunes and Trees
Thu 24 May, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm BST£5
A relaxed evening of musical acoustic rock and electric folk entertainment from the Oakhart trio with a tree themed quiz, in an outdoor landscaped setting.
Do you know your Oak from a Hazel? Think you could identify between varieties and their leaves? Come and test your knowledge with a quiz.
Teams formed on the evening as guests arrive. Within the 6.5 acre landshare grounds, up to 40 people will be joining this event.
The numbers are limited this evening so you will require a pre-paid ticket; please book by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org here, or contact 07970 356 292.
Jealotts Hill Community Landshare is a voluntary horticultural community project, based in Warfield, Berkshire. The free car park on site, welcomes you into the landshare, where guests will be greeted by the project’s volunteers. Refreshments will also be served by volunteers
No dogs on site please.
- London postcode (first part)
- RG42 6BQ
- Detailed directions to the venue
- Jealotts Hill Community Landshare is located off the A330 Maidenhead/Ascot, on to Wellers Lane, where the site is approx. 400yds on the right at the junction of the bridle path, Penfurzen Lane. Please use Google maps, and road names to find us. Via car/road is best method of transport to reach us within a rural area. From the A330 Maidenhead/Ascot, on to Wellers Lane, and the site is approx. 400yds on the right. Bus route: no.53 Bracknell/Wexham Park stops at Syngenta/Jealotts Hill, followed by a 20min walk on busy roads with no pedestrian paths – please check times and routes.
- Project contact name at the venue
- David Putt
- Nearest tube station / rail station