Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Visions for a Greener Future
Mon 21 May, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm BSTFree
Panel presentation and discussion on visions for a kinder, greener future.
Panellists will discuss the roles that individuals and organisations can play in creating the London they want to live in. Be inspired about potential ways you can get involved and active.
Panellists will be:
Pam Warhurst CBE – Community leader, activist and environment worker best known for founding the Incredible Edible movement
Ben Smith – Director of Energy, Cities and Climate Change at Arup, Trustee of London National Park City
Julian Tollast – Architect, with a background in Masterplanning and Design whilst also being the “Architect on the Clapham Omnibus”, Trustee of London National Park City
The panel will be chaired by Sue Sheehan from Incredible Edible Lambeth.
[The main entrance at Kirtling Street will be closed to the public and a new underpass from Queenstown Road under Grosvenor Bridge Railway will give you access to Battersea Power Station. See map for details.]
- Mon 21 May, 2018
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Education, Europe, Free, London, Talk, UK
- Event Tags:
- 2018 Chelsea Fringe, Battersea Power Station, community gardening, Cultivate London, debate, Education, food growing, Free, gardening, get involved, Incredible Edible, sustainability
- Sue Sheehan
- 07961 342247
- London postcode (first part)
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- The main entrance at Kirtling Street will be closed to the public and a new underpass from Queenstown Road under Grosvenor Bridge Railway will give you access to Battersea Power Station. See map for details.