Search for an event:
- This event has passed.
Wild Singing at Nunhead Cemetery Open Day
Sat 18 May @ 11:15 am - 1:00 pm BST£10
Friends of Nunhead Cemetery present Wild Singing at their Open Day on Saturday, 18th May 2019 from 11.30am to 1pm. Come and sing outdoors and explore this beautiful place. We are delighted to welcome Kate Allan wild singing. A selection of seasonal songs and rounds will be taught by ear by experienced singing for health practitioner, Kate Allan whose clients include the NHS. You can find out more about Kate here.
Please wear clothing suitable to the prevailing weather, including comfortable walking shoes. We won’t be walking far during the session and it will be manageable for people with a basic level of fitness. However, unfortunately there won’t be wheelchair access in some parts. It’s advisable to bring water, snacks and, if the weather is warm, sunscreen and a hat.
Part of London’s 2019 Urban Tree Festival, made possible with support from Trees for Cities, the only UK charity working at a national and international scale to improve lives through planting trees in cities.
- Sat 18 May
11:15 am - 1:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Child Friendly, Europe, London, Music, Performance, Ticketed, UK, Urban Tree Festival, Walk
- Event Tags:
- 2019 Chelsea Fringe, Child Friendly, fun, get involved, native trees, Outdoors, Performance, trees, Urban tree festival
- London postcode (first part)
- London Borough
- Detailed directions to the venue
- Meet at the cemetery gates
- Project contact name at the venue
- Kate Allan